Interested in Joining Us?
Here is an overview of what we’re looking for and how our team works.
We are always looking for the right people to help grow our team of self-motivated, Luxury Travel Designers!
Seeking motivated individuals who share our vision and love of travel to help us better serve our clients through experience and personalized care.
We are members of Travel Leaders Network and have other wonderful affiliations which help us offer the best opportunities for clients in all categories of travel – from Arctic expeditions to river/ocean cruises to safaris and other land-based adventures, honeymoons, family vacations, weekends away… We love it all – and love to help our clients make their travel dreams real.
If you have existing experience, fabulous! If not, don’t let that stop you – the only real prerequisite is a love of travel, desire to learn, and belief in our vision to get started.
Salary Type: Commission
Key Responsibilities (a.k.a. Things You Need To Be Able To Do)
- Excited to share a love for travel
- A solid network and desire to build your book of business
- Passionate about destinations with a good amount of knowledge based on personal experience
- Ready to treat every client’s trip as if it were your own
- Handle client issues or inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain financial integrity in working with client bookings and quotes
- Detail-orienentedExceed expectations by providing consistent exceptional client service & care
- Maintain proper documentation
- Utilize training tools for ongoing professional development
- Able to take ownership of bookings
- Assist in backing up other team members during travel or busy times of the year
Desired Attributes (a.k.a. Things We Hope Describe You!)
- Entrepreneurial spirit (read: excited by the idea of being your own boss)
- Strong communicator (both written & verbal)
- Rapport builder – engaging and able to quickly put people at ease
- Independent worker & self-starter
- Excited about the prospects and opportunity to grow with our company & vision
- Comfortable working in a commissioned environment
- Preferably having 1+ years of successful history in a commission-based environment
- Disciplined and able to work from a virtual office
- Coachable & receptive
- Able to work as business demands
- Understanding of sales process
- Skilled, active listener
- Patient and understanding
- Excellent at building and growing relationships
- Able to maintain consistent follow-up and follow-through
- And most of all: Optimistic, motivated, happy, enthusiastic, passionate, honest, friendly, driven, and client-focused!
Our goal for advisors is to support your success. As part of our team, you’ll have access to a TON of awesomeness which includes:
- Support when/where you need it
- Destination specialists in nearly every country around the world
- Hundreds of industry contacts at your fingertips
- Training and networking opportunities
- Travel discounts/perks (one of the best parts of the job!)
- Bonus commission opportunities, and a lot more!
Please send us your CV/resume and a cover letter and let us know if you’re interested in more information or to discuss the possibility of joining our passionate team. If you love travel and serving people, this is (in our humble opinion) one of the most fun jobs in the world!